The website for Witnesham Primary can be found here.
This is a fantastic opportunity to use children’s interests to drive their learning. Here are some places you can go to for inspiration but be as creative as you like. CGP books have also been sent home for Year 6’s. Please be in contact with me via email or Dojo if you have any questions or need any help.
You can download the ‘Skip2Bfeat’ app and keep skipping! You can always take photos of what you are doing and upload them so we can share all our experiences.
• Practise your times tables on https://ttrockstars.com/page/covid19support
• There are lots of maths activities and resources on https://whiterosemaths.com/homelearning/ which reflects the planning and teaching methods used in school
• Loads of reading – anything and everything!!
• http://www.pobble365.com/ have some beautiful pictures that you can use for writing stimulus including story starters and grammar focus
• Free science lessons on https://mysteryscience.com
• Science awards you can complete from home
• Science learning and experiments https://www.tigtagworld.co.uk/hi/O0F6ZDNQHMHP?next=/
• Joe Wicks is running a PE session each day at 9am on youtube
• Cosmic Yoga and Just dance on Youtube
Other great resources include:
• bbc bitesize